22 January, 2020
AVG is the best antivirus software for your device. It provides comprehensive protection against viruses, malware, threats, and ransom ware. This software is known for consuming less space in your device. But sometimes, you suspect that your PC is infected with malware then AVG comes with an outstanding facility that allows you to schedule a Boot-Time Scan to run the next time your computer boots up.
It helps to scan for the reliable and known kinds of malware and to remove threats before the system and other services run. In this guide, we will focus on the running procedure of AVG Antivirus during Computer Boots Up. Boot-Time Scan is an innovative feature that is designed to use once you suspect a threat and malware in the system and commonly takes some time to run.
It is scheduled manually to run as required, not on a regular basis. You can set a scanning schedule on your device if you wish the antivirus to look via the computer system during your startup. For that, you need to schedule a boot scan to perform this function:
Follow the below steps to schedule a time on your antivirus:
• In the AVG Internet Security software from the drop-down menu tap on “Options and then select “Advanced Settings”
• See on the left sidebar, click on the Plus sign available in front of Schedules to extend all the options. From the appeared list, select ‘Scheduled Scan’ option and it allows you to set a time to allow the AVG to automatically scan the device
• To turn on the Scheduled scanning, checkmark the box that is available just next to “Enable this Task”.
• Within the option ‘Schedule’, click on ‘Run on computer startup’. Here, you can set a delay minute to zero because during booting up your computer system and it can run a scheduled scan instantly.
• After that, click on ‘Apply’ option to finish the complete setup
After setting the Run Schedule, AVG Antivirus software will scan your device all the time you turn the device on. If you are facing any issue then it is advisable to get connected with the technical experts at AVG Support UK for instant and complete help.
The teams will help you to resolve your problem in the shortest time frame. The teams are available 24x7 to help you in any manner they can. You can also connect with the technicians via Live Chat or Emails.