07 January, 2019
AVG is antivirus software that is known in the market from a long time period this particular antivirus software is known for the various advanced techniques that are used in its set up which further makes it an efficient performer against all types of malware, spyware Trojans and viral attacks.
But also it is often seen that the features and the techniques used in the set up of the software do put the user into some or the other trouble then in that case the only source to get out of these troubles is the trained and certified technicians as those technicians are specifically trained for dealing with issues and errors related to AVG antivirus these technicians can be reached at AVG support number uk.
Here in this particular blog we will discuss how a user can get AVG license transferred to a new system. In order to get the transfer done the user should follow the below given steps –
• Get your AVG program removed from the previous system
• Log in windows with admin permissions
• Right click on windows start button then from the menu that appears select “Apps and features”
• Then select AVG antivirus from the list of programs and further click “uninstall”
• As you see the user account control dialog box then click “yes” for permissions
• Then in the set up wizard click “uninstall”
• Click “yes” to confirm the uninstalling
• Wait for the set up wizard to remove the software
• Then restart computer
Once the uninstalling is done then in that case go again for the reinstalling of the same for installing the software follow the below given instructions –
• Download the installer file and get it saved on your system
• Right click the downloaded set up file and select “run as administrator” from the context menu.
• Click yes from the control dialog box to confirm
• From the top right corner of the screen select your installation language
• The software will be installed.
Note - In order to get the license transferred easily to another computer is required that the user enters the license number while installing the software on the system. If you need to recover a lost license number then in that case get it done through the retrieval form.