11 June, 2019
AVG software is widely trusted antivirus for Android, Mac & MACOS, Windows and computer. This software is free to install, update and use. It has excellent features as it provides complete protection against viruses, Trojans, spyware, malware and ransomware. This software provides full security package which prevents your device while browsing. It stops dangerous attachments, malware, spam, bad links and hackers. This antivirus software provides encryption safe for sensitive information. It scans your device for better and fast performance. This software will also block unsafe links, email attachments and downloads.
After purchasing AVG Security Software, you need to activate it to take its benefits on your device. You can activate the software via your AVG MyAccount which is registered with the same email address that you used while purchasing. Or, you can also activate internet security using activation code. If you need more information regarding installation then you can connect with us at AVG contact number UK.
To install this AVG, first, you have to visit the official website of AVG Internet Security and go to ‘Download AVG Internet Security’. When it is downloaded, it will be automatically saved to a familiar location on your PC IN ‘Download’ folder.
Now, follow these steps to activate internet security software:
• Right click the downloaded setup file and then choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
• If it displays ‘User Account Control’ dialog for allowance, then you will have to click on ‘Yes’ or ‘Continue’.
• Click on the ‘Current Language‘ which displays in the top-right corner of your screen to change the default setup language.
• Then, click on ‘Install ‘to begin with the default installation.
• Wait until the setup installs AVG Internet Security on your system.
• Further, click on ‘Continue’ to finish the installation process.
Instead of this, if you face any problem while activating the subscription for AVG Internet Security, then feel free to connect us at AVG Support Number UK.
Have a look at the activating subscription for AVG Internet Security:
AVG antivirus activates automatically after successful installation on your PC. Before activating the subscription, check that the PC does not have more than one internet security folder.
Now follow these steps to activate subscription:
• Click on the AVG icon in your system to open the ‘AVG Antivirus Free’ user interface. Or you can also open it by double-clicking the desktop icon.
• Go to ‘My AVG’ and then ‘My Subscription’.
• Scroll down to ‘Subscription’ that displays on PC and then you will find a panel ‘AVG Antivirus Free’, click down the arrow in that panel.
After this, you will find a section having these details:
1. Active: You will see a green button having ‘ACTIVE’ which shows that subscriptions are active on your PC.
2. Expires: It shows each date on which subscription will expire and how many days are remaining
3. Subscription: It displays the activation code or license number for an active software product. And also show the Update Information ‘if available’.
After successful installation, AVG Antivirus Free will automatically activate for the chosen plan duration.