01 July, 2019
AVG antivirus is the best software program to protect your PC from virus, Trojan, spyware, and threats. When it comes to the safety and security of the personal and professional computer, then AVG should be your first choice. AVG is one of the trusted antivirus programs that provide complete protection to Your PC. Not only this, but AVG is also known for easy downloading, installing and activating the procedure. It also comes with an auto-updating facility that always keeps your computer safe from advanced threats and virus. But sometimes, you may get stuck with AVG downloading, installing activating or updating issue. In that case, feel free to call at AVG Help UK.
If you have installed AVG Free on your PC then you are free to shop online and to do online transaction. As it keeps its eye on browsing also that ensures safe internet access and blocks those websites from which your system may trap with Virus or threats.
Sometimes, AVG Antivirus application doesn’t recognize a program or it might block the application from running on your computer. You must create the exclusion in your ant-virus settings for blocking the program from running by virus shield of AVG. For accessing the blocked program, you should add an exception in your AVG firewall settings.
For creating AVG Anti-Virus Exception, follow these steps:
• Open the user interface for your AVG Antivirus or security application
• Click on ‘Computer’ tile that s available on the main screen
• After that, click on ‘Settings’ and then Select ‘Exceptions’.
• Click on the ‘Add Exception’ that are appearing on the screen
• Then, click in the ‘Exception Type’ drop-down menu
• Now, select ‘File’ from the options.
• After that, hit your mouse on the ‘Browser’ and double-click the executable program file you wish to set as trusted.
• In the end, click on OK twice to apply the current new settings and click again on ‘Yes’ if your Windows asks allowance to save the changes.
These are the few steps to create AVG Exception, follow these steps for allowing a program by a firewall.
Permit a blocked Program by the AVG Firewall:
• Open the user interface for AVG Internet Security, AVG Anti-virus Business Edition and AVG Premium Security. If you are using the paid version of AVG then proceed.
• Click the ‘Firewall’ tile on the main screen
• Then, click ‘Settings’ and then select ‘Applications’. After that, AVG showcases a partial list of applications on the screen.
• Find the entry for the application which you want to add on or to set as trusted. Click on ‘Block’ in the Action column that is next to the entry and change the settings o ‘Allow’.
• After that, click on ‘Add’ and click the browse button and double-click the name of the executable program file.
• Click on ‘Create’ and then click on ‘OK’. After that, click again on ‘OK’ to confirm the new setting.
• At the last, click on ‘Yes’ if windows ask allowance to save the change and then, close the program. Now, you are permitted to access the program which you want to.
After following these steps, you can easily unblock the program which is blocked by AVG antivirus for security purposes. Apart from this, before unblocking any website, make sure that the website or program is safe to browse and does not contain a virus. If you need any help regarding AVG then feel free to contact the experts with just a call on AVG Support Number UK. Here, you will get proper advice from technician teams as they are available 24*7 for you.
Check out other blog: http://www.webtechnocrats.co.uk/how-to-install-avg-antivirus-free-on-windows.php