22 January, 2019
AVG antivirus is software that is known in the market from a long time period for protecting the systems and devices from all types of malware, spyware Trojans and viral attacks. In today’s time when technology is touching new heights every day, it has become a bit tricky for the internet users around the globe to keep their system safe from all types of online threats and risk. Therefore it has become a necessity for the users to keep their system protected under the layers of security software.
AVG antivirus is one of the best out of all security software running in the market, but also it is often seen that it gets the users stuck into technical complications and then in such a scenario the user not being from proper technical background finds it difficult to get the software back to normal working on his or her own.
Therefore in such a case it is advisable that the user gets in touch with the team of trained technicians sitting at the help desk. These technicians can be reached as and when needed at AVG Antivirus.
If in case there is some issue with AVG update on windows 10 then in that case it is advisable that the user gets the update done manually. In order to conduct a manual update the user should follow the below given steps-
• First of all select your AVG antivirus version.
• After that click an update and then get it saved to HDD or USB drive.
• Then open AVG utility.
• Then at the top right of the window click “windows”
• Select the option “update from directory”
• Open the folder that includes AVG updates.
Delete the temporary update files-
• Click options then on the menu click “advanced settings”
• Then click the + icon to expand the update further press the manage button
• As you see the option “delete temporary update files” select it
• Then click the option “yes” and confirm.
Scan the system and check if there is any malware present in the system. Also, it is advisable that the user turns off the windows firewall. If nothing helps then in that case it is advisable that the user gets the software uninstalled and then again gets it reinstalled.