AVG Antivirus Secure Browser Not Responding Solutions
As all the technologies and also the features are getting more and more development with each passing day so are the software setups and other things are becoming more and more advanced with the same pace, the workings of the antivirus software is not just limited to the safety and security of the computers and the devices but also the security software programs are getting more and more concerned about keeping the user’s privacy also well protected.
But here the discussion has not to be generally about the security software it has to be specifically about AVG, here as per the demand of the topic we will see resolution for the issue of AVG secure browser not responding, this is a very common problem that the AVG Secure Browser users do get to deal with very often. Also, getting this problem fixed often becomes complicated for the users if they belong to a non-technical background.
AVG secure browser not responding:
The user should, first of all, get the browser removed from the system, and then further the user should get the browser installed once again.
For removal of the browser through the start menu of the system one should follow the given steps:
• The windows start button needs to be given a right-click
• Next, the user should choose “apps and features” from the menu that appears
• In the next step from the list that appears the user needs to click “AVG secure browser”
• Next, the user should choose “uninstall”
• In the user account control dialog box, the user should click on “yes”
• The browsing data should also be deleted
• Further for continuing the user should click on “uninstall”
• The user should then wait for the process to be completed
• After the completion of the process, the user should click on “Ok sure”
For getting the browser removed from the system through the AVG removal tool then the user should follow the given steps:
• The AVG removal tool should be downloaded from the computer
• The tool should be given a run on the system with admin permissions
• In the prompt that appears the user should click “yes”
• All the browsing data has to be cleared from the computer
• The user should then wait for the process of removal to complete
• Now for installing the browser again the user should follow the steps as given below:
• There should be no other browser working on the computer
• The AVG secure browser setup file should then be downloaded
• The downloaded file should be saved on the computer
• The file should be given a run on the system with admin permissions
• The user should click “yes” in the user account control dialog box
• The user should further accept the license agreement
• Now the user needs to wait for the installation process to complete
If required then to know more, the user should get in touch with the team of technicians at AVG Helpline Service UK.