Can I stop AVG from scanning on startup?
If a system or a device has to be secured then the best thing to do would be to have a security software program installed on the device or the computer, also one can say that installing an antivirus software program should not be taken as an option it should be rather a compulsion as the threats are advancing and are thus becoming more and more dangerous for the users to deal with so having a security software program installed helps the people with better safety and security for the data and the computer.
There are so many brands that are available for this, but there is nothing better than AVG antivirus as that is the most advanced and is the most updated, out of all the brands, so it is fast at the detection of the threats and also it is even faster with their removal. As a result, the software has been designed in a way that it automatically starts scanning on the startup of the system, this often turns out to be irritating for people, and here we will see what one can do to stop AVG from scanning on startup
In order to get this done the user will have to get the AVG antivirus turned off, and before turning off the software, the users are advised to ensure that everything related to the system security and safety is well under control.
After that, the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should open task manager on the system
• In the task manager at the bottom the user should click on the link to get more details this will open more options for the task manager
• After that, the user should click on the “startup” tab in order to get the list of programs on the computer
• The user should look for AVG in the list, there the user should highlight and should click on it
• The user should further open the Windows explorer
• The user should further go to the startup folder the user can get it done by pasting the on-screen address.
• Next, the user should highlight the icon for AVG and should further delete it using the delete key on the keyboard.
• After the application is removed the user should then get the system restarted.
So, this is the way to stop AVG from scanning on the system startup, there are always some technical limitations that the users do get to face while using technically advanced products like AVG, such as here there is no way out in the AVG settings through which the user will be able to get the scanning disabled at the start-up the user can only get the software program deleted and removed.
If other than this the user feels the need to know anything more related to AVG then, in that case, the user should go to the team of experts, they are available for help at AVG Customer Care Phone Number UK, also experts can be connected for the required help through the option of live chats and emails. The experts are very well trained and therefore they can easily help with all the issues and errors related to AVG.