How can I prevent my android device from stopping AVG applications?
There is nothing as advanced and also as updated as AVG antivirus as it comes to the cybersecurity, it is so because there are so many features that are associated with the workings of the software program, there are so many features associated with the software program yes that is true but the best thing regarding it is that it can be sued not just for the safety and security of the computers but also for the protection of Android devices.
It is so as the software program is designed in a way that is it is very well compatible with all the different types of devices as well as operating systems, but though everything looks very easy actually that is not how it is, there are certain issues and errors that the user may get to face here we will see, how the user can get it all resolved, for now, we will focus on the resolution of the problem of android device stopping AVG applications, the issue is very commonly faced by the users and it can be fixed very easily but the fix of the issue would depend on the android device that is in use so here we will see detailed resolution for the models of android devices manufactured under different brand names.
In order to get the problem fixed on Asus, the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should open device settings
• After that, the user should click on power management
• Next, the user should click on “Autostart manager”
• After that on the download tab, the user should get the settings changed and should set it to “allow”
• After that, the user should get the changes done
In order to get the problem fixed on Huawei, the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should open the device settings
• Then in the battery section, the user should click on “app launch”
• After that, the user should click on the slider given next to the AVG application so that it is turned off
• In the dialog box, the “Auto Launch” and run in the background should be enabled
In order to get the settings done on the 5.0 to 9.1 version of this device the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open the phone manager icon
• After that, the user should click on lock screen clean up
• The user should then turn off the app through the toggle
• The app should be set to don’t close
• In order to get it all fixed on the 4.9 or earlier version, the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open phone manager through the icon
• After that, from the settings menu, the user should choose the protected apps tab
• After that, the user should turn on protection for the AVG app
In order to get the issue resolved on Lenovo or Lenovo Zuk the user should follow any of the set of steps as given below:
• The user should open the device settings
• After that, the user should choose background app management
• Next, the user should dis select the AVG app
• The other set of steps that the user may need to follow goes as given below:
• The user should choose device settings after that should choose “apps”
• Next, the user should choose the app AVG and should further click on the battery
• Then, the user should disable battery optimization
There is one more set of steps, that the user may need to follow those are as given below:
• The user should open advanced settings and should choose the battery
• After that, the user should click on “battery optimization”
• Next, the user should click on the AVG app and should choose off
The right set of steps to be chosen would depend on the device of Lenovo that would be in use, one cannot just apply any series of the steps as given above it is important to first, see which android device is in use.
If the settings are to be done on Nokia, then for that the user should follow the steps given below:
• The user should open the system settings on the device
• After that, the user should click on “apps”
• Next, should click on battery and should choose “don’t optimize”
So, this is how, the user can get through the issue of android preventing AVG apps, from running on the device, the guide is going to be helpful for people in many ways. The users are advised to read it all in the right manner. Also, they should be very careful while following the steps as they have been given here, the further use of the software program on the android device would then be very easy and would also be very smooth going as it is expected.