How can I run AVG smart scanner?
The best way to keep the computers and all the devices safe and secure from all types of malware infections, spyware, and Trojans is to keep them under the protection of the AVG antivirus software. Talking in detail regarding the ways in which the computer is protected is mostly through scanning but that in itself is a complicated process and not all the users are well versed with it.
So, here in the blog, we will see a stepwise procedure that the user should follow to run the AVG smart scanner successfully on the system so that the system can be kept neat, clean as well as safe for use.
Procedure to be followed for running AVG smart scanner:
• The user should follow the procedure as it has been given below:
• The user should click on the three-dot icon given next to “run smart scan”
• From the list that comes up, the user should choose a specialized scan
Creation of custom scan:
In order to get the scanning customized the user should follow the steps as they have been given here:
• On the software the interface should be opened
• Next, the user should click on the three-dot icon that is given next to “run smart scan”
• Further, the user should choose “scheduled scans “
• Next, the user should click the option “Create A new scan”
• In the next step, the user should enter the name of the scan
• Then under the frequency, the user should check at what time interval the scan should run
• The user can also configure AVG for advanced settings as per the need
• At last, the user should get the settings saved
If other than all the information that has been provided here, if the user still feels the need to gather more information than in that case the user should get in touch with the team of technicians at AVG support helpline number UK lines are open for the user all the time there is no such issue that cannot be resolved by the experts the user will get instant as well as the most accurate solution for all the AVG issues.