How can I stop AVG from running in the background of the system?
AVG antivirus software program is one of the most advanced software programs that, is available for the users to use for the safety and the security of the devices from all the different types of malware, spyware Trojans, and viral attacks, being the most advanced security providing software it is also the most effective against all the different types of unwanted harmful elements.
But here the focus has not to be on the software being effective or advanced, here the topic of discussion is related to the glitches and errors that the users do get to face very often while using a software program like AVG when it comes to the complications associated with the AVG antivirus then it is not just about the glitches and the errors sometimes if the users do not have any knowledge regarding the techniques then the users are also found stuck with the procedures, here in the guide we will see the solution to stop AVG from running in the background of the system.
In order to get this done, the user will have to get the software program disabled temporarily, here in the blog further we will see how the user can get this done.
Disable AVG Protection:
In order to get the AVG protection disabled, the user should follow the steps given below:
• In the notification area of the Windows taskbar the user should right-click on the AVG icon, there the user should check in the menu if the green slider is on.
• Next, the user should click ok and should further confirm that the whole AVG protection has to be disabled.
If in case the AVG components are to be disabled then, in that case, the user should follow the given steps:
• The user should open the AVG antivirus software
• Then the user should get the relevant component disabled
• The user will have to get the green toggle disabled
• The user should also select a component for disabling
• After that, the user should click “Ok” to confirm the action
If the user still, needs to know more, then, in that case, the user should get in touch with the team of trained and certified technicians at AVG Customer Care Phone Number UK, for knowing more the user can also ask for help through the option of live chats and Emails the lines are open for the users all the time.