How to disable AVG firewall protection?
AVG antivirus software is known among the people for its technical advancement that comes associated with its workings, there not one but there are many these technicalities have been very helpful for the people also for the protection of the computer and for the devices those technologies and features have really been helpful, out of all those the most effective has been the AVG firewall protection.
But for some reasons in some cases, there are chances that the user may get to deal with some problems while using the software and there for the resolution of the issue the user may have to get the AVG firewall Protection disabled the process is very easy to be conducted but for some users from the non-technical background it may become a problem so for all those here in the guide we will see the exact procedure that they should follow to get it done.
The user should follow the given steps in order to disable AVG firewall :
• On the keyboard, the user should press the Windows key in order to get the start menu opened
• Next, the user should click “AVG Internet Security”
• After that, the user should click on the “firewall” tab further the user should click “change”
• In the next step, the user should click on the button given next to “Turn firewall protection off”
• In the next step, the user should click “ok” in order to get the change applied
The user should again get back to the firewall screen and there should choose “Automatic mode” so that the firewall can be turned on later on its own
If other than this the user still feels the need for any more information than in that case, the user should get in touch with the technicians at Avg Helpline Phone Number UK. The user can be sure of getting instant as well as the most accurate solutions for all the issues and errors related to the AVG antivirus software. The problem can be related to anything such as installation or the activation of the software or it can be any typical error code related to the setup of the software.