What AVG secure VPN installation process one should follow?
As it comes to the safety and security of the computers as well as the devices the first thing that would strike anyone’s brain would be installing AVG antivirus software on the system, all the features and the latest technologies associated with the workings of the software make it the most efficient choice of the people for proper protection, safety and security of the computers from all the different types of malware, spyware, Trojans and viral attacks.
The most popular feature of AVG is a VPN that is the virtual private network through this the process of internet surfing becomes safe and secure for the user as through VPN the user is able to keep his or her location private. But AVG Secure VPN installation often becomes tricky for people as there are so many technicalities associated with the workings of the software and also with the installation process of AVG secure VPN.
The process for installation of AVG secure VPN goes as follows:
• The user should click the button given for downloading AVG secure VPN file; the file should then be saved to a familiar location
• The user will then have to right-click on the downloaded file
• Further, the user should choose “Run as administrator”
• In the user account control dialog box, one needs to click on “yes”
• For changing the language settings the user will have to click on “current language”
• Next, the user will have to click “Install now”
• The user will then have to wait for the installation process to complete
• In the next step, the user will have to connect to the VPN servers
• From the three appearing options the user will have to click any one “start trial” “Buy now” or “already purchased”
If the user still gets to face some installation-related problems even after following the above-given procedure then in that case, there is another set of steps that the people can follow for fixing the problems.
• The user needs to check if the system meets the minimum requirements for installation of AVG Secure VPN
• The downloaded setup file needs to be checked for corruption
• If there is any other brand security software running on the system the user should get that security software disabled for sometime
• The computer has to be restarted
If even after reading all these given details carefully the user still feels the need to know more, then in that case the user should read more at AVG Helpline Number UK. The technical team can also be reached for the required help through the option of live chats and Emails there is no such issue that could not be given a fix by the technical team lines are open for the users all the time. The users can connect with the technicians as per their own comfort for any of the issues or errors related to AVG antivirus. The lines for contact are open all the time that is 24*7.