What to do if AVG stops working on Windows 10?
AVG as it is known to everyone is the best choice for keeping the computers and the devices safe, secure from all types of malware infection, spyware Trojans, and other such unwanted harmful elements. The software is able to do it all very efficiently because of all the technologies and features that are associated with the setup of the software. But understanding all those technologies and features often becomes complicated for the users especially when they belong to a non-technical background.
So, sometimes due to certain technical glitches and errors that are actually unavoidable in the set up of the advanced updated AVG antivirus, sometimes while using the software on the Windows 10 operating system the users are seen complaining about AVG antivirus not working in Windows 10, so here, in the guide, we will see what can be done for the resolution to the given problem.
Repairing AVG antivirus:
This problem of AVG not working on Windows 10 can be fixed very easily by conducting a repair on the computer for the software. Once the software will be repaired the error will then be resolved and the software will be working normally on the Windows 10 operating system of the computer.
In order to get the software repaired on the computer the user should follow the given steps:
• There should be no such application running on the computer that may create conflict with the workings of the AVG antivirus software
• From the start menu of the computer the user should open the “apps and features” list
• From the list, the user should click on “AVG Internet Security” next the user should click on “uninstall”
• In the user account control dialog box, the user should click “yes”
• Further, in the AVG set up wizard the user should click “Repair”
• The user should then wait for the repair process to complete
• After that, towards the end, the user should click on “done”
If other than all the information that has been provided here related to the fix of the given AVG antivirus issue the user needs to know anything more than in that case the user should get in touch with the technicians at AVG Helpline Service UK, the user can also get in touch with the technicians through the option of live chats and emails.
Other than the issue that has been discussed here, if the user feels the need to know anything more than in that case also the team of trained and certified technicians is the best choice as they know it all very well and therefore the user can be sure of getting instant as well as most accurate resolution for the problem. The technicians are available at the service of the users all the time that is 24*7 also the technicians are a reliable source because they have been trained and certified by the leading technical institutes. So, there can be no other way out other than the technicians that can be trusted enough.